Lagos State Ministry of Local Government & Chieftaincy Affairs
To ensure efficient, transparent administration of the third tier Government and preservation of our cultural heritage through peaceful co-existence amongst the various communities.
Lagos State Traditional Rulers Information System.
Key Business Issues
- Ease of retrieval of records and information by scanning important documents/files
- Obtaining/ viewing of registered declarations
- Obtaining certified true copies of Tribunal Reports, Declarations, White paper, Gazette publications, photographs, instrument of Appointment, minutes of meeting of the State Council of Obas and Chieftaincy committees.
- Personal profile on all recognized chieftain can be perused/ information processed to achieved to achieved desired results
- Files will be protected from mutilation as a result of frequent movement and possible case of loss in transit owing to improper recording movement of files.
Digitization and computerization of various Lagos state chieftaincy files and records
Successfully implementation of the Lagos State Traditional Rulers Information System.
LATRIS (Internet Portal) Screen Shot